Engineered Wood Flooring
In addition to our vast selection of high-quality engineered wood floors, Top Flooring Store carries everything local contractors require, including moldings and baseboards, and with our complete showroom, convenient location, and knowledgeable professionals, you’re sure to get everything you need to succeed!
Top Flooring Store would likely highlight several key differences between SPC (Stone Plastic Composite) vinyl flooring and laminate flooring:
- Material Composition:
- SPC Vinyl: SPC vinyl flooring is composed of stone plastic composite, which contains limestone and stabilizers, resulting in a highly durable and rigid core.
Top Flooring strongly recommend do use minimum 6 1/2 mm-8
We also carry 12 mm,
- Laminate: Laminate flooring consists of a high-density fiberboard (HDF) core, topped with a printed design layer and a protective wear layer.
- Water Resistance:
- SPC Vinyl: SPC vinyl is waterproof, making it an ideal choice for areas prone to moisture, such as kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.
- Laminate: While laminate flooring is more water-resistant than traditional hardwood, it is not entirely waterproof and can be susceptible to damage from excessive moisture.
Most laminate floor Top Flooring we carry are waterproof.
- SPC Vinyl: SPC vinyl is highly durable and resistant to dents, scratches, and stains, making it suitable for high-traffic areas in both residential and commercial settings.
- Laminate: Laminate flooring is also durable, but it may be more prone to scratching and damage from moisture compared to SPC vinyl.
- SPC Vinyl: SPC vinyl flooring often features a click-lock installation system, allowing for easy floating installation without the need for adhesive.
- Laminate: Laminate flooring also commonly uses a click-lock installation system, providing a straightforward installation process for DIY enthusiasts.
The owner of Top Floring, Samuel
Have 30 years experience in old flooring installation, and will be happy to help with any information
- Appearance and Feel:
- SPC Vinyl: SPC vinyl can closely mimic the look and texture of natural materials like hardwood or stone, offering a wide range of design options.
- Laminate: Laminate flooring also provides a variety of visual options, simulating the appearance of wood, tile, or stone, with a distinct feel underfoot.
By highlighting these differences, Top Flooring Store can help customers make informed decisions based on their specific needs, preferences, and the unique characteristics of each flooring type.
for any information, please contact Top Flooring.